theLegend.




Dearest Friends,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Now Playing : Alex Toh - 脱掉(圣诞版)

I'd like to thank all friends for making an effort to support my blog. Before I continue, I advise 3 sorts of people not to view my blog.

1. People that are 100% pure & clean. Vulnerable to vulgarity, violence, artistic material,immoral values and etc.

2. People that are on my hate list Don't ask me who... You would probably find yourself there.

3. My girlfriend.

Thanks to all my friends old and new. I love you all.

starfizzchiron fotopicdenise blogspotreinvent hohoemiFly AwayRobin FotopicGuardian AngelStarlettVynn

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Birthday Blues

Still thinking what should I do tomorrow.... Feeling pretty lonely at the moment.. Damn.. hate this sort of days.. But oh well.. I made the choice... Just hope tomorrow would be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home