theLegend.




Dearest Friends,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Now Playing : Alex Toh - 脱掉(圣诞版)

I'd like to thank all friends for making an effort to support my blog. Before I continue, I advise 3 sorts of people not to view my blog.

1. People that are 100% pure & clean. Vulnerable to vulgarity, violence, artistic material,immoral values and etc.

2. People that are on my hate list Don't ask me who... You would probably find yourself there.

3. My girlfriend.

Thanks to all my friends old and new. I love you all.

starfizzchiron fotopicdenise blogspotreinvent hohoemiFly AwayRobin FotopicGuardian AngelStarlettVynn

Friday, November 26, 2004

Mini Me


hahaha. cute ah.. 100% my head and body ! Posted by Hello
Oh yah.. I've got this new site http://www.angelfire.com/comics/chironlum . It compiles all my stuff in one image map. For those looking here.. take a look ah....

Hmm.. its 3 days more to my birthday, and Lydia is thinking of treating me to some Japanese Restaurant that is similar to Genghis Khan but better... Hmm.. Most likely 30 plus per head.. Woohoo.. I've got a real sweet girlfriend. Reason why I don't want her viewing this blog is that she ain't such an open minded person and yes, I need something private from her. All my close friends should know... I'm still swinging other than my family man insigma during the day....

Browsed thru a few couple of blogs today , mostly close friends.. been starting to wonder if army has taken all the IT knowledge from me for the past 3 yrs.. Seems like everybody's blog just seems as good or if not even better than a Poly Graduate in IT like me. damnn...

Tagboard still looks bare. I have 317 friends in friendster but doubt many of them even bother to click on the blogspot link I have given them.. I'm losing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home