theLegend.




Dearest Friends,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Now Playing : Alex Toh - 脱掉(圣诞版)

I'd like to thank all friends for making an effort to support my blog. Before I continue, I advise 3 sorts of people not to view my blog.

1. People that are 100% pure & clean. Vulnerable to vulgarity, violence, artistic material,immoral values and etc.

2. People that are on my hate list Don't ask me who... You would probably find yourself there.

3. My girlfriend.

Thanks to all my friends old and new. I love you all.

starfizzchiron fotopicdenise blogspotreinvent hohoemiFly AwayRobin FotopicGuardian AngelStarlettVynn

Thursday, November 25, 2004

The Revival

I'm back to blogging. All thanks to a web friend called Caixia, actually brought me into the mood of getting back to blogging. I can't say how long I'll carry on with this shit, but already since being awake on the 23rd Nov 1730pm and still being able to stay awake till Thursday 25th Nov 0536am I think I'll be here in a while. I don't know about fellow bloggers, maybe I'm just unpopular, but are we waiting for somebody to see our blog, or are we using it as a journal ? I certainly think its all about an attraction thingy, where we are actually designing our own beautiful diaries for others to see. Something I remember was a fad back in Primary School. Never knew I'm drawn into something like that again.. Bah Humbug.

Lydia has been naggy recently, she seems more eager to celebrate my birthday than I do. Oh yah, for those readers that are looking at this spot at the moment.. yes YOU! Don't KAY SEOW press back button! My birthday is on Monday 29th Nov . Instead of thinking of opening a wild celebration, I actually felt that my birthday isn't a big deal now.... Maybe for the last few years my ar*ehole friends never ever bought me a birthday present, and don't remember any birthday that my pocket open big hole..Instead Tony is celebrating his birthday on the 27th, a bit odd considering its on the 15th December.. But whatever.. Will try to attend his birthday if I'm not feeling nua. Although Steven has spend lots of effort inviting me to his party on the same day, but well, sorry dude.

And Lydia has been grumbling and throwing tantrums just because I saw Vicky today, and man.. Vicky sure lost those curves 3 years ago.. But she looks much more demure. She was the Venus of ITAS Temasek Polytechnic.. Anyway, speaking of Lydia, she can really be very out of control just because of the smallest matters...But as usual, the normal pacifying... and everything calms down.

Yah... so was sorting out some business propositions with Dan and Haresh during the evening and still back to square one. $$$. Would be meeting up a distributer on friday, I know we're knocking into a wall but well.. Dan's head might be hard enough...

And there am I , didn't get to play the Sims 2 today cause of this blog thingy but well, Sims 2 is real cool.. Worth the long installation and pains I've been through to get it in my computer.

Awwwwww.... Toothache... Out of nowhere.. damn...

Oh yah.. reminder to tell Caixia that i stole some of her scripts.. heehee..Will remove it if she doesn't want me to use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home